- Sysmex Kimdir?
- Kalite ve Süreklilik
- Haberler ve Etkinlikler
- Akış Sitometrisi
- Hijyen Ürünleri
- Kalite Kontrol ve Online Hizmetler
- Belge Merkezi ve Yüklemeler
- Bilgi Merkezi
- Klinik ve Laboratuvar
- Neden Sysmex’te çalışmalısınız?
Select your local website
Urinary albumin strip assay as a screening test to replace quantitative technology
The clinical laboratory plays a crucial role in the diagnosis and monitoring of chronic kidney disease (CKD).
The quantitative measurement of urine albumin in a spot sample, expressed as ratio per creatinine (ACR), is the most frequently used biomarker for such purposes. This webinar will provide insights into the diagnostic performance of a strip for measuring ACR in order to differentiate patients who are candidates for subsequent albumin quantification. Savings in reagent can be used to design and implement interventions to improve the diagnosis of chronic kidney disease and the monitoring of patients with hypertension and type 2 diabetes.
Join us and discover possibilities for optimisation of the laboratory workflow, economic savings and clinical benefits in context of albuminuria screening.
- Understand the need for screening of risk group patients to detect CKD at early stages
- Know about albumin and the albumin:creatinine ratio as a CKD screening tool
- Recognise the potential of albumin test strip analysis to partially substitute wet chemistry analyses and support the frequent screening of risk groups
- Envision improved patient care through technology